The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley
Ancient Egypt Magazine
Volume 6 issue 3 December 2005 / January 2006
Meet the personalities involved in Egyptology today, and learn about the issues.
Exhibition Previews and Reviews
Egyptology on the Internet
Subscribe to Ancient Egypt (chisel and stone not required)
Preview of cover for issue 34 (February/March 2006)
Coming infuture issues of ANCIENT EGYPT
– A New Museum at Saqqara.Dr Zahi Hawass reports on the opening of the "Imhotep Museum" at Saqqara.
– Neferhotep IWolfram Grajetzki looks at the reign of the Thirteenth Dynasty pharaoh.
– Egyptian StoneBirgit Schoer examines the various types of stone the ancient Egyptians used for their buildings and sculpture.
– Egypt and MaltaAnton Mifsud and Marta Farrugia investigate ancient links between Egypt and Malta.
– Cleaning Cleopatra’s NeedleA report from the Director of the company that recently completed the cleaning of the obelisk on the Thames Embankment in London.
– The Late Roman Army in EgyptRoss Cowan tells the story of Sinful Barbarians and part-time Legionaries in the Aswan area of Egypt.
Plus many more articles and, of course, our regular features.
Return to Home
e- mail to: email@example.com
with questions or comments about Ancient Egypt Magazine.
or for sales, subscriptions, back numbers and advertising