The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley
Ancient Egypt Magazine
Volume 7 issue 1 August/September 2006
Meet the personalities involved in Egyptology today, and learn about the issues.
Exhibition Previews and Reviews
Egyptology on the Internet
Subscribe to Ancient Egypt (chisel and stone not required)
Coming infuture issues of ANCIENT EGYPT
– Dying to be Egyptian:
– The Ancient Stones Speak: Reading Egyptian Hieroglyphs.
– Ancient Egypt and The Bible:
– Images of the Rekhyt from ancient Egypt:
– The Tomb of Harwa at Thebes:
– The Friends of Nekhen: Nubians in Hierakonpolis.
Return to Home
e- mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or comments about Ancient Egypt Magazine.
or for sales, subscriptions, back numbers and advertising